News & Events
Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year 2012.
On 3 January 2012 successfully completed 132kv HV AC Testing of Cables in W2 Substation to E1 Substation in Abu Dhabi.
Year 2011 ends with completing 400kv HV AC Testing of cables in E48 substation to Sas Al Nakeel Circuit No 2 along with PD Measument in Abu Dhabi.
This October Maricon team has located two faults in 33kv XLPE cable in Ruwais site.
Last month September 2011, MARICON Team has Successful completed HV AC & Electrical Testing of 132kv Feeder circuits in E1 to W2 Substation & E1 to E8 Substation Near Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi.
Maricon has successfully completed the 220kV Cables testing and commissioning works for Emirates steel industries Phase II.
The test includes High Voltage AC testing, Partial Discharge test and all other tests as per IEC requirements.
- High Voltage AC Testing for Power cables upto 520kv.
- High Votage AC Testing for Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS,GIB) upto 680kv.
- High Voltage DC Testing for Power cables upto 750kv.
- Partial Discharge Testing
- VLF AC Testing up to 33kv Cables
- Pilot Cable Testing
- Fiber Optic Cable Testing
- Fault Locating Services
- All types of Electrical Test Related to Power Cables / Substation
- Cable Laying And Splicing LV, MV, HV & Fiber Optic Cables